• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need help finding this clipart.

JR's

Does anyone recognize this clipart? And does anyone know where I could buy it from?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• clipart.PNG
    clipart.PNG
    3.8 MB · Views: 866
well 'iv learnt everyone is much quicker at drawing than me or you all use the trace button that works a lot better than mine does.

JoeRees

Find the clearest isolated pic of that design online, right-click on it and select "search Google for this image". If that doesn't find you a reference that's clean enough to trace or re-draw then you'll have to start from scratch.

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
Why not just paste it in Corel or whatever you use, Change it to Black and White mode, and trace it? I tried it and it came out fairly nice. A little extra work cleaning it up and it should come out very nice.

JR's

Pippin decals hit the nail on the head. Giving me the name Mandala
it is tough googling something if you don't know what it's called. Thank you Pippin decals.

As far as auto tracing or digitizing it or tracing it I am not as good as everyone else on this site is.
When I auto trace something it ends up looking like clipart on old business cards.

And even if I could trace it, it doesn't give me ownership.

Thank you everyone for the help though.

GTracer

Pippin decals hit the nail on the head. Giving me the name Mandala
it is tough googling something if you don't know what it's called. Thank you Pippin decals.

As far as auto tracing or digitizing it or tracing it I am not as good as everyone else on this site is.
When I auto trace something it ends up looking like clipart on old business cards.

And even if I could trace it, it doesn't give me ownership.

Thank you everyone for the help though.

Have you tried out the 30 day free trial of Graphic Tracer? www.graphicpowers.com
It is easy to use and you may be impressed at the results.