• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need photoshop!!!! Anyone?

msrobere

I will have to check with my business partner i think we have an old copy of photoshop 6 would you be interested in it.
Make me an offer.
Michael

LMSigns24

I don't want to insult anyone with price. I am willing to pay, But as anyone else, I would like a good deal,lol. Not sure what version 6 goes for. I was thinking there might be a download.

LMSigns24

yeah, I am better off just buying it from someone. Please get back to me with a price if you do want to sell your old version.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
A couple of advisories ...

Adobe requires certain paperwork be handled to transfer a license ... even on an older version.

Photoshop 6 is distinctive insomuch as Adobe used it as a centerpiece in their upgrade path. I saved about $500 as I recall when I upgraded to CS2 because I own a license for Photoshop 6.

My point is that once you get your hands on Photoshop you will most likely want to upgrade to a current version. Following Adobe's procedures can save you substantial dollars.

msrobere

I tried to use the my old version 6 to upgrade to cs3 and well you can only upgrade to cs2 with version 6 so i settled on purchasing the full version of creative suite 3.

Service Sign Co

Purchasing photoshop's current version is the most bang for the buck. You can't go wrong, especially when your creativitivy is is a consideration. I'm still kicking myself for being stuck at 7

msrobere

I suck it up and just spend the money when they come out with a new version. Nothing like have the latest thing. As long as it isn't windows vista.

iSign

msrobere, you could sell version 6 at a decent price, since you could offer to sign Adobe's "transfer of license agreement" and just keep your new CS3 license.

The original poster should get it by now that there is no cheap AND legal way to get what most of us have paid well over $500 for... but if He buys a legal second hand copy, he could at least upgrade it (even if only to CS2... and then later upgrade that to CS4 when that comes out)

GK

warez not that i do ,

probably not such a smart comment here.

I have legit copies of Adobe Photoshop 7.0, Illustrator 10, and Acrobat 6.0 Standard. PM me if your interested. Would be willing to sell them all at a discounted price if you want to get them all.

Ken

A lot of digital cameras come with Photoshop Elements..a pared down, but still very useful version of Photoshop.
Ken

OldPaint

i got 2-3 original cds, i got with printer/camera/or programs i bought.(versions 3,4,5)
dont think they are FULL VERSIONS but some sorta
NFR that was included in something i bought.

Bogie

anyone stop to think that someone could be trolling for someone for an easy conviction?

If you upgraded your version 6 to version 7 (or better), you can't sell it...

msrobere

I didn't upgrade, I went a purchase another license from adobe for cs3. I looked are upgrading it but adobe would only let me go from 6 to cs2 and when i was doing it they didn't offer cs2 anymore. I spent the money another license for the new version. It is all legit from my end.

boostdemon

i went from 7 to CS2 and although the jump was significant it was easy enough to pick up all the new features. Well worth the extra money to buy the creative suite imho

you can find people selling legal copies on craigslist sometimes for cheap.. best way is to find the educational license ones