• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

i need some help, PC 60 roland

cubaniito

well guys i bouthg a roland pc 60 like q week ago i waz trying to connect but i dnt have the driver, i was looking for it on internet and i didnt found it somebody can help me wit that ???
thanks

cubaniito

i do have it flexi 8 but i dont know wat to do next i download the drivers on that website, thanks guys, its better if i look for a windows xp computer? or is anyway that i can use with windows 7 ?

Sign Works

Flexi Pro is your best bet, no need to install any additional Windows drivers, just need to do your set-up for output device in Flexi. Check the User manual, the process is outlined for you, easy as pie.

cubaniito

thanks men , now its cutting perfect , well i waz trying to print vit roland versaworks but this machine its too old so the program its no working , somebody tell me da i can print & cut wit flexi , do u have any idea about that ?