• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need some opinions

DrCAS

Okay... here is some ideas I cranked out tonight listening to baseball...

This one is more of a graphic than a logo. I made a stylized graphic of a truck with a topper.

picture.php

These are more of a logo style. I liked the truck outline idea that you had before. What I didn't like is that it a little too stylized and really didn't look like a truck to me. I put the name in a topper. I reversed it out to separate from the other copy and give it some emphasis.

picture.php

toucan_graphics

as most here, I agree.... the second from the left with minor modification is best.

As for your truck with a baseball cap idea, The first thing that I imagined was a truck in the style of the "Cars" movie..... Something like Mater (only a kick ass truck) wearing a ball cap with the Top Cap logo. The problem with that is it may come off as too juvenile to appeal to men, but then again many of us guys are kids at heart.