• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need some opinions

slappy

I've been working on a logo, which had been a personal project since we opened and i've never had the ability to come up with anything.

I get customers in here and want to put a shop decal on there vehicle and i have "nothing cool"

SO, I'm posting here finally and asking for help with it. I need something that i can put on shirts, dome labels, invoices and make decals with etc etc.

I've tried numerous times to draw a truck with possibly a baseball cap, but i never like what i've drawn. I'm trying to make it "truck accessory" friendly since thats what we primarily do and also reach out to men.

So i've now switched directions and going now with another angle since i can't get the other right (see first picture, which is my newest attempt).

So here it is, some of the line up over the past few years, . Lay it on me.

Thanks

Last edited:

slappy

I've tried and had it that way also with that script Pat... but i was still unhappy with it though. But here it is for view....

animenick65

I like the second one in from the left as well. It's by far the best. I would also like to see truck in a different font. I kind of like "truck" as small as it is for some reason.

signswi

Agreed on second from the left, it's the only one that looks professional. The rest are pretty weak though I do agree that the far right could work if the truck had a cap and the form was polished a bit more. Always good to show the widget.

slappy

this is what i was working on yesterday and today for the website with the new "logo" idea i had came up with... i just thought the second wasn't reaching out towards the aspect of the business, which is primarily targeted to men

iSign

No.. Don't use that one.. I like second from left as well... You got half a dozen men agreeing... and none liking the first one so far... I don't think it's website material!

*edit*. Ok, only 4 guys... (so far) I guess I exaggerated

did you see the 3rd attachment in the 1st post? that's what i'm currently using on our site

I did however I mean use the 2nd one but change the font.

Attachments

• logo_.jpg
    logo_.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 148

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Remember, no matter how cool it looks, you still have to cut these little babies out, weed them and get them on the trucks without much problem of peeling later on. Careful on the complexity of your design and how future washings will affect this thing.

Jillbeans

Second from right, first post, top line for me.
(greyscale truck)
Please don't use the one with the big P.
You're trying for old-style but it doesn't suit what you do at all.
Love....Jill
edit-the last one, if you used the lettering from the first one I mentioned, would look OK too.

WrapperX

I'll throw in and say I like the last one on the right and the 2nd one in from the left - like everyone has been saying - the others just don't look right. Especially the one with the gray truck. It looks like CapTops & Accessories. It took me a minute to realize it was meant to read the image as the word truck and not as just a image.

slappy

okay... maybe i forgot to mention... I DON"T LIKE ANY OF MY IDEAS for our logo! lol Those have been past ones.... :doh:

signswi

Yeah well you already got our opinions. I never like anything I've done once it's done. Go back to a design you've finished even two weeks earlier and odds are you'll hate it. That's one of the designer curses.