• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I NEED TWO 14x12 MESH BANNERS ASAP!!!

401Graphics

I NEED TWO 14x12 MESH BANNERS ASAP!!!
WHo can do this??? I ordered from bannerbuzz.com and they totally screwed me! and now my customer is flipping out!

Who can make this in a rush?!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

J

john1

Or Georgia Print Co. if they can't get it to you in time.

Georgia Print Co does great work i'm sure but man they will subscribe you to all kinds of emails and call you. I simply asked for some pricing one time and they blew me up.

Yeah, Not using them ever.

401Graphics

Well so far the ones that have responded cost twice as much, and I will lose money if i went with them and the turn around time wouldn't be much sooner either. I guess my customer is just going to have to wait, and I'll take the heat.

thanks for your help everybody

J

john1

Well so far the ones that have responded cost twice as much, and I will lose money if i went with them and the turn around time wouldn't be much sooner either. I guess my customer is just going to have to wait, and I'll take the heat.

thanks for your help everybody

Realistically, Sometimes you have to lose some money to keep the customer happy. If it were me, I honestly would come through no matter what and take the hit. It's business, Things are bound to happen.

401Graphics

I mean i would be paying a couple hundred out of my own pocket.
If i was simply making NO profit, then yes i would deal with that no problem to keep the customer happy.

GP

Merritt is twice as much as your other vendor - AND - you would be losing 200 dollars on the job?

Curious on the pricing structure of this job.

401Graphics

and merrit was twice as much, But not losing $200. that was another suggested supplier sent via PM. Merrit was about $30 out of my pocket, but still would have arrived at my door at the same time as the original banner supplier.

Baz

That's funny .. .The prices i get from Merritt enables me to sell large banners at the same prices than what supplyers in Montreal or Toronto give me (wholesale prices my a$$).

Even not knowing your numbers i would say you were way to cheap on this job.

J

john1

Idk man, Seems like a lose lose at this point. If you delay your customers job your going to look as if you take forever to complete jobs and if you get it done on time and take the hit your going to be unhappy yourself.

Typically with banners i outsource there is at least 3x mark up on single sided and 2x on double sided. I like to keep a fair mark up on things but that's just me. I don't use any of the sites who do $.99 PSF and all that, I use Merchants here who are small businesses just like myself.

401Graphics

The customer was aware since before the order was placed that this was an outsourced job, and that it isnt my fault. I even told him I would make it up to him on future orders, and he said it isnt my fault this happened so I dont need to do that. I emailed bannerbuzz to get a quote on overnight shipping but havnt heard back yet.

Pat Whatley

Georgia Print Co does great work i'm sure but man they will subscribe you to all kinds of emails and call you. I simply asked for some pricing one time and they blew me up.

Yeah, Not using them ever.

You know, they're incredibly nice people and they'll bend over backwards to make you happy. They do periodically send out marketing emails (like every other supplier I have)....all you've got to do is tell them to stop. I know that can be difficult and time consuming sometimes....send me your email and I'll do it for you cause I'm cool like that.

401Graphics

OK, so here is the update. I ended up going with indyimaging.com which was referred to me by PM. I went with them because they had the lowest price with the fastest turn around (yes there were lower priced companies that were mentioned to me by members but they could not print and ship the banners fast enough). I did take a massive profit loss on this sale (compared to the deal i was getting with the original printer), but at least my customer will be happy now, since the banners were suppose to be in his hands nearly a month ago, and this is a time sensitive thing!

I originally ordered from bannerbuzz.com. I had ordered from them because somebody I knew had ordered from them before and they had no problems. Also the pricing is really good. After I placed the order a few days go by and I get a email saying they had defective mesh banner material and had to order more which would take a week. They even offered to take off 50% (which they did). A week goes by, and still no banner in stock (coming from china). They then tell me it will be another week! Are You Kidding ME?! Cancelled everything and refund the rest of my money!
Keep in mind they would never answer my email, and when I called they would always say they would call me back with answers, and they would never call back!
So stay away from bannerbuzz.com!!!!

I'll let you know how things end up with Indy.