• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I read all these ways 'to' and 'not to' do things in signland......................................................

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Using a John Deere like that has to be outside of their Terms of Service. I'll bet Corporate will remotely brick the tractor's ECM as soon as they read this thread.
funny you say that because John Deere could likely do this. The actions of that company is what caused the start of the right to repair laws.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
funny you say that because John Deere could likely do this. The actions of that company is what caused the start of the right to repair laws.
While watching cat videos, I occasionally remember hearing Louis Rossmann talking about something in the background.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I was operating a similar John Deere tractor once with about 25 hours on it.
One of the hydraulic lines separated at the connector because of a bad crimp.
The bucket slammed into the ground hard, if anyone was under it, it would have been bad news.
We install lift gates in trucks and vans and explain to each customer that it is not a wheelchair lift and that humans are not allowed to ride up and down on them. It doesn't stop anyone but we are doing our part.