• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Received an offer to buy Flexisign DOWNLOAD ONLY...?

qwerty

Hi, there.
I've started to to shop for Flexising (not the starter version),
and I contacted a seller who told me that I can "download it remotely"

I didnt know that can be done....

and I need advice in this, please.
your opinions are welcomed

qwerty

I mean, the dongle is the same as the key"?

because I used to work signs before, and now I am coming back...

that time, the programs needed a key to operate,
for example the old program called "casmate".

Drip Dry

The newest version doesn't require a physical dongle, but a key you type in, and then I think it goes online to validate it.

I doubt what their telling you is legal... or would work

qwerty

If that is the case, I prefer to do the right think and stay in the legal side, despite my
lack of financial resources.

Techman

So the flexisign offer I received is illegal?
Yes of course.
And more.
Most of those cracked softwares were cracked and given out for FREE. So if they are asking for a payment they are double theeves. First for selling cracked software. And second for selling free cracked software they stole themselves. How safe would any one feel dealing with that kind of character? Never pay for cracked software.

Bly

Check with the company if in doubt.
I found an offer for Onyx 10 that was too good to be true.
I emailed Onyx sales who knew about the deal and yes it was pirated.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Sometimes those cracked versions come loaded with extra goodies like trojans, worms, viruses, etc....

Stay away.

JB

thewvsignguy

Flexi will let you download a free full copy of version 10 from their site to play with before you buy it.

It will not let you save, export or copy from the design program. You can set up production manger with your current printer and print from the free version but it Flexi says it will have white line through the print.

I have the free version on our couch laptop (win 7) and works fine for playing around. I could upgrade it to the designer version we got free when we bought the full Flexi 10 Pro a year ago with our printer.

Go to the flexi website a check it out....

wedosigns

I got a great deal online for an eyecandy collection for photoshop!
I only paid with several viruses, 1 that could not be removed(total whip drive and reinstall operating system) In the end I puchased it from alien skin, and have updates as well as just upgrading to next levels.:Oops:

ProWraps

flexi software is worthless. its the key that is everything.

as far as i know all flexi code is ALL the versions no matter what your key is. your key just unlocks the version you pay for.

i wouldnt think there is a problem with a download as long as the key you bought was legit.

zmatalucci

just buy illustrator or corel and save yourself thousands of dollars. IMO, their rip is worthless. I much prefer versaworks anyday.