• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I see your "Knockout Game" and raise you a...

MikePro

Random PillowFight!!!
53DoNbH.gif

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, if their legs got inter-tangled/mingled and one lost his balance and hit his head on that block wall..... whose fault is it ?? Whose gonna pay the damages ?? Will the store have any liability for their shenanigans ?? :rolleyes:

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
So, if their legs got inter-tangled/mingled and one lost his balance and hit his head on that block wall..... whose fault is it ?? Whose gonna pay the damages ?? Will the store have any liability for their shenanigans ?? :rolleyes:

You over thunk it. :noway: Shame on you. :wink:

MikePro

I believe the evidence (tears of joy, embedded in the pillow-case fibers) would deem the PillowFight consentual and mishap/injury would go on record as result of an untied shoe-lace, clearly the fault of the "victim" for negligence.

MikePro

could be great for us sign guys... "no skateboarding" signs everywhere would require alterations to include "Pillow Fights"