• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I want to find sign makers who listen carefully.

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
If you want to listen carefully, then let me know.
You can send me a message right here on Signs101.
Or, my email is Robert@ListenSharp.com
I do respect your privacy.
First things first.
If listening carefully is important to you, first, just let me know.
Then, we can find a way for you to see several of my two-minute writings. A way that works for you.
Once we get to that point, we will have a better idea about the next step.

Why does this sound like a pyramid scheme MLM presentation? And when do I receive my free non stick triple coadted ultra durable BPA free frying pan ?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
can you teach my employees to listen cuz I have not had any luck
If they look at you while your talking, and periodically nod their head, they are listening to you. Now, retention isn't part of the deal, so they may forget what you said when they leave the room.

Robert's been asked many times how we can get others to listen. Evidently that insight is not available.

Robert Armerding

Listen Sharp
If they look at you while your talking, and periodically nod their head, they are listening to you. Now, retention isn't part of the deal, so they may forget what you said when they leave the room.

Robert's been asked many times how we can get others to listen. Evidently that insight is not available.
Boudica The best way to get others to listen is by setting an example. That is a start. There is much more to it.

mim

0_o
Robert, I'm curious about your interest in listening skills. What made you start doing this? You're doing it for free so it must be a somewhat of a passion project, so I'm just wondering how this interest/work came about?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Early stages of listening.

1661966900874.png

Today's version of listening...........

1661967011000.png

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Everyone is reading their phone... I thought we were taught at school to stop watching TV and start reading more?? NOW you wanna say that's bad for us? Which is it?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
only two of those people are looking at their phone. Two of them are actually engaging each other, and the creepy guy on the right is looking at that girls phone.