• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

i1 versaworks help

briant1362

I'm just getting started with creating my own profiles and recently purchased i1Pro and Profile Maker. My first exercise is to use the default MCVP profile as a starting point to create a customized profile. I'm running through Roland's "Creating Profiles with VersaWorks" and am trying to measure the CMKY Calibration chart using my i1. It calibrates fine but when I try to measure the first row, it fails with an -4087 error. I found an FAQ on Roland's site that suggests reprinting the chart at 110% and have done that but still getting the same error. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

pure_media

Make sure you run from clean white area to clean white area, before the first black line at "0" and run to the other side past 100 into complete white area. Make sure your movement is smooth and consistant and maybe try using the guide rail tray that they supplied with the kit. good luck!

Bigdawg

Just Me
Just had a wonderful webinar with Paul @ Castek (Thanks Paul!!)

One of the things he said was that the most common error reading that print is running the i1 too fast when reading the test strip. Should take about 4-5 secs to scan a row.

briant1362

Problem solved...starting too quickly. A little pause after the clicking the button on the i1 and before the scan seems to work.

Gene@mpls

Just had a wonderful webinar with Paul @ Castek (Thanks Paul!!)

One of the things he said was that the most common error reading that print is running the i1 too fast when reading the test strip. Should take about 4-5 secs to scan a row.

When was that Stacy? Will there be more? Thanks Gene