• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ice Rink Graphics

CanuckSigns

One word of caution, I made ice rink graphics for a client, I had about 5 yards of old mesh banner on a roll kicking around, I used it and the guy putting them in the ice was ready to kill me! Aparently the curve in the material never went away and every time he tried to stick it down, it curled up!

So make sure you use new stock and make sure it lays flat.

DanielM

One word of caution, I made ice rink graphics for a client, I had about 5 yards of old mesh banner on a roll kicking around, I used it and the guy putting them in the ice was ready to kill me! Aparently the curve in the material never went away and every time he tried to stick it down, it curled up!

So make sure you use new stock and make sure it lays flat.
Will definitely keep in mind thank you! No install just print seeing as the rink is to be built still.
One question do you do anything special when printing? I read a few people double printing. My printer was thinking of oversaturating it. Any advice?