• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Iceland Calling

ezkimo

Hey there my name is Karl And I just stated to work as a printer in a Sign making company, I think my profile shows my equipment (or at least i filled that stuff when i was signing up)

Ive been doing this for three months and i like it a lot,

There are lot of things i need to learn to do better, especially regarding the Toucan.

Things needed to learn:

*Using the Ultima Plotter
*getting the red color out of B&W images in the HP5500
*getting my co workers tho think about profiles when they send me stuff
*and those Lines and little drops in the printing that apear from time to time !

Flame

Welcome from the state where it rains 365 days a year, but for some reason hasn't rained in almost a month and it's flipping 109 degrees right now. I wanna move to Iceland!!!!

lol.

Welcome Dude.

Shovelhead

Iceland????

Holy S^%$...................
I saw a show on the travel channel..... rotting shark meat hidden under a rock is delish.
That true?
Do you know Bjork???

ezkimo

Shovelhead said:
Holy S^%$...................
I saw a show on the travel channel..... rotting shark meat hidden under a rock is delish.
That true?
Do you know Bjork???

Yeah i Love the shark meat it is very strong and has a long after taste and it is. Dont know what Rock think you are talking about. And no i dont know Björk.

ezkimo

Shovelhead said:
but you do know what I'm talking about though???
Rotting shark meat that smells of ammonia.....
Can you send me a bottle of Iclandic vodka please???

you can order some black death here

http://www.nammi.is/

dont know if anybody exports the shark but if you are really interested just PM me

Sign One

Hi!

My name is Asta Helgason, (I would have been Asta Haldorsdottir - but my family moved to the states before I was born and we couldn't have different last names here! my sis ended up being Helga Helgason!) I don't know anything about the equipment you have, but there are a lot of good people to get info from and a little moral support. Welcome from NH- oooooh I want some OPAL! and Hardfisk! Panakukker! Brennavin! Klannur! (SP!)
Asta

Sign One

Oh and about the shark thing Shovelhead, they do that for expot, I don't think Icelanders really eat that stuff, my dad was in the fish industry, imported Cod, scallops haddock from Iceland... they do eat fish balls though (not what you think they are starchy little balls of fish and potato)

Arlo Kalon 2.0

For those of you (like myself) boiling away under the summer sun, I personally have been to Reykjavic Iceland twice - during a 7 month trip to Europe when I was in my 20's (& had mo' money!). Absolutely delightful place with a smouldering volcano in backdrop I saw when landing. Love to be there now!!!
Another WELCOME from Texas!

WB

Hey you don't happen to have one of those huge Icaland 4x4 do you? the ones with 40" tires..

those things are cool!