• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

If Biden is elected

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ahh, I didn't say I wasn't griping, I said it wrong, but I merely mentioned the leftists are a buncha sore losers, but i meant sore winners.

netsol

Well as long as the witch Pelosi and her cronies stay in office, none of that will ever change.
jimbug72 said:
I just wish the two sides would quit working like they are on opposing teams and start working like they are the offense/defense of the same team and just ****ing help each other out. Just trying to decimate the other side isn't doing any of us any good... unless you're one of the ones profiting off the divide, in which case you're a piece of **** and should die a slow, horrible and lonely death

I was just rereading this thread, (I was surprised it hadn't faded into obscurity long ag)

jimbug

how much more on opposing sides could they be?

I have a long time friend I am considering blocking emails from. I just don't have the time for him to "educate " me

when I poke fun at him I use the term oraculate (the verb for what the oracle of Delphi did for the greeks,) picture a long line waiting for the oracle to dispense wisdom to them

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Hey dynic... I know you think you're being cute with your flag upside down, but that is offensive to those that serve it. Change your avatar because you clearly don't understand the meaning

If you choose to be offended, and it is a choice, then that's your choice and you can deal with it. No one no how is under any obligation whatsoever to alter their behavior in order to accommodate your prejudices.

syn1ders

I believe he will do great. With no one bothering a whimpering old fool, I highly doubt they'll try to impeach an incompetent dottering old man, who doesn't know where he is. I'm sure he some has good ideas on how to reign in the peaceful protestors and start protecting the good citizens. His foreign approach will be quite stellar, just watch. He already has lotsa "ins" with China and some others. Yep, I'm sure we're in for a good time with this solid rock. OH, and his scientific approach to the pandemic..... wear a mask. Just wait though til his own party finds him in the way and removes him for the same reasons we've been discussing for the last 6 months. Harris is champing at the bit to get him outta the way and start the new regime. Oh boy, I can hardly wait.
You’re an idiot personified.

syn1ders

Thanks Republican Party for tryiing to destroy this once glorious nation with your fear mongering and hate of anything unlike yourself.America will always stand as a beacon of hope for mankind, ALL people.