• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

If you have a question.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Please give the appropriate amount of background information, at least enough for others to formulate an actual response that is worth a dang. Typical post starts off with a question, and you need to have 10 posts back and forth just to extract enough information to give an appropriate answer.

So please, can people put more thought and energy into asking a question with at least a basic amount of background to get a decent answer?

Please give the appropriate amount of background information, at least enough for others to formulate an actual response that is worth a dang. Typical post starts off with a question, and you need to have 10 posts back and forth just to extract enough information to give an appropriate answer.

So please, can people put more thought and energy into asking a question with at least a basic amount of background to get a decent answer?

You mean use common sense when posting? It would seem there is a massive shortage of that lately.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me

So, what exactly are you trying to say?

bannertime

Not going to be able to help until you let us know where you're having trouble. Can you post screenshots? Also, give me free help.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
And while I'm at it...would it kill anyone to revisit the thread that THEY START and give a follow up of what happened with their problem or the end of the story? Even if it's 6 months or a year old.. these threads live on forever and it's nice to have a complete view. I hate when I find a question on Google that I have, I read a thread of someone having the EXACT same problem (like a problem on a vehicle) and then NO follow up on how it was solved.

equippaint

Or just PM me and Ill send you Kerning's cell phone number. It will be much easier than typing all of this nonsense.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How is all of this affecting you're bottom lighn ?? wear does it say in the rules anyone needs to be thoro playing with peoples' minds is a very dangerous thing there not in control of of what they're righting, so if following a request or question is too hard for ewe, just roll over and go on to the next one or another one when people rite with no respect for others or themselves or the almighties around hear

So, watts for diner )))))))​