• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm new in printing from Belgium

BUMI

Hi every one,

My name is Paul and I live in Belgium.

First i'm French then my english is not so good but i'll try my best.

I work in advertising objet and actually I've others company who did the printing for me.
For big quantity i'll still working with my partners but I've some clients who ask me for small quantity.
Because no one offer me this possibility I've bought an old printer Roland LEF 12 to try to print myself some products.
I knew that this printer isn't in good condition but I chalenge myself to try to resurrected it.

That's why I made an account to share and to find the help of your community.

My knowledge isn't big in electronic and stuff around this type of printer but I like learning and I've some experience resurrected some pinballs that could probably help me.

Happy to be a part of this forum.

Best regards.

PS : If someone can advice me to post my question about my printer in the good section I'll appreciate.

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Welcome Paul.

I have been to Belgium several times... a certain festival in Boom keeps calling me back :rock-n-roll:

All the best with the LEF12.

Tim de Beir

Welcome I’m from Belgium: Caviar Graphics and have a mutoh valuejet 626 flatbed and latex 360, but always willing to help!

LF Printer Parts

Hi every one,

My name is Paul and I live in Belgium.

First i'm French then my english is not so good but i'll try my best.

I work in advertising objet and actually I've others company who did the printing for me.
For big quantity i'll still working with my partners but I've some clients who ask me for small quantity.
Because no one offer me this possibility I've bought an old printer Roland LEF 12 to try to print myself some products.
I knew that this printer isn't in good condition but I chalenge myself to try to resurrected it.

That's why I made an account to share and to find the help of your community.

My knowledge isn't big in electronic and stuff around this type of printer but I like learning and I've some experience resurrected some pinballs that could probably help me.

Happy to be a part of this forum.

Best regards.

PS : If someone can advice me to post my question about my printer in the good section I'll appreciate.
Bonjour Paul,

Bienvenue sur ce forum!
Je vous envoie mes coordonnées en massage privé. N'hésitez pas à me contacter.
Si je ne suis pas à même de vous aider, je pourrai toutefois vous recommander une personne de confiance.

Bien à vous!