• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I'm running out of places to look..

FelixCG

So basically I have to recreate this sign for a company called "Just Balloons"... although they also sell fireworks and a bunch of other party supplies hah..
But they're requiring a new shape for the sign, and with the text curved, it takes up way too much space. So I am trying to recreate it, but straight and not curved. The previous artist had converted it to outlined shapes so I do not have anything that indicates which font it originally was.
I use corel Draw X6 at my work, if I were using Illustrator I would know how to use a mesh warp to straighten it out, but I have not found out how to do so in Corel Draw.
The text itself is just the red shapes, the highlights and thick white border were added afterwards.
Essentially if anyone could either point me towards the correct font, or could tell me how to straighten it on Corel, that would be very appreciated!

Felix Bolduc,
Coastal Graphics

JUST BALLOONS.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Papyrus Extra Bold twice removed with a hint of Comic Sans and underlying Brushstroke to finish it out.

FelixCG

MY BAD!!!
I am the worse at attaching things to messages!
Just be thankful you don't need to get proofs from me! x)

Anyways, I just added it now!!

Sorry about that!!