• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

import pages of PDF

Marlene

I am running 5.0 and can't for the life of me get a pdf with multi pages to open the page I want. it wants to open page 1 so I changed it to another page and it keeps going back to page 1 finally got it to open page 3, no idea why it allowed that one but now it just keeps going back to page 1 every time I enter another page number. driving me nuts, anyone know what I am doing wrong?

oksigns

I am running 5.0 and can't for the life of me get a pdf with multi pages to open the page I want. it wants to open page 1 so I changed it to another page and it keeps going back to page 1 finally got it to open page 3, no idea why it allowed that one but now it just keeps going back to page 1 every time I enter another page number. driving me nuts, anyone know what I am doing wrong?

So I actually had this happen to me ONCE with a customer supplied file. I was trying to setup the pagination for printing, but the final output was AAALWAYS off a page or reverted to the first page.

I finally gave in and cracked open the PDF and found the file somehow had 2 first pages listed screwing with my software. I deleted the first page and resaved the PDF.

jfiscus

Rap Master
If you have Acrobat Pro, you can open the pages window and then right click on a page and "extract page" into a new PDF document.

boxerbay

open the PDF. view the thumbnails of all the pages on the left. grab the page you want and drag it to the desktop. boom done.

Marlene

thanks, I did the extract in adobe. what rots is there is an option in omega for the page you want to open but it doesn't seem to work at all