• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Impressive bus wrap -- NOT MINE!

rjpjr

It's really great, but looks like a proposal and not an actual photo if you pay attention to body lines and gaps, etc.
-Would like to see some real photos if it actually got done!

I love the layout! It is very well executed and very imaginative.

...but I kinda agree with Border on this one and believe we are viewing only a proposal. Googled it and could find nothing other than this image. Examined the image and do not see any reflections of the bus in the building behind it. It kinda reminds me of the 3D perspective trailer layouts that made their way around the internet a few years back...

remember these? The truck is the same and so is the background.

Attachments

• 3D pic00889.jpg
    3D pic00889.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 130
  • 3D pic15008.jpg
    3D pic15008.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 126
  • 3D pic16401.jpg
    3D pic16401.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 115
  • 3D pic23528.jpg
    3D pic23528.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 129
  • 3D pic24276.jpg
    3D pic24276.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 141

scrip

You can see another picture here.

Attachments

• bus2.jpg
    bus2.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:

Border

Actual wrap, proposal or whatever...it's awesome for sure! I wasn't trying to discount it in any way, just pointing out that I saw things that made it look like a concept rather than actual photo, which was lack of some body lines and gaps, etc.

It's truly inspiring!

Grafix USA

January 6, 2010 Giant constrictor snake squeezing complete Copenhagen citybus.
Innovative environmental graphic design. Giant constrictor snake squeezing complete Copenhagen citybus.

Advertising Agency: Bates Y&R, Copenhagen, Denmark
Creative Director: Ib Borup
Art Director: Peder Schack
Agency Producers: Josephine Winther-Poupinel, Steen Nøhr
Other credit: Erich Karsholt

The best wrap design I've ever seen - hands down.

S

scarface

Oh man, this thread rocks! I'm now looking at any wraps that aren't like these in disgust lol