• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Impressive bus wrap -- NOT MINE!

Ad for Copenhagen Zoo on a city bus.

Awesome optical effect!

Attachments

• Zoo_Bus.jpg
    Zoo_Bus.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by a moderator:

Rodi

That is great, a very well designed (from all aspects) and implemented.

That is what Wraps should be like!!

Border

It's really great, but looks like a proposal and not an actual photo if you pay attention to body lines and gaps, etc.
-Would like to see some real photos if it actually got done!

zmatalucci

needs some snakeskin fills and some carbon fiber to really complete the wrap. where's dave douchey when you need him?:ROFLMAO:

gabagoo

That is great, a very well designed (from all aspects) and implemented.

That is what Wraps should be like!!

exactly!!! so tired of seeing the sides of buses so called semi wraps that are just a complete waste of anyones advetising budget. This wrap incorporates the vehicle in the design... perfect!!!! The message works and will be remembered.... Reminds me of the plumber wrap with the driver sitting on the john!!

mimakitech24

needs some snakeskin fills and some carbon fiber to really complete the wrap. where's dave douchey when you need him?:ROFLMAO:

i completely disagree here, i think the simplicity is what really draws attention to the snake, and the black fill on top and bottom really makes the crushed appearance stand out to the eye....perfectly executed...

ProWraps

amazing wrap. in a perfect world, if all customers would pay for the development of that quality of art, we would be a graphic design firm. the wrap itself would be secondary. unfortunately, in the real world, there is a place for the straight forward plumbers/flooring/transit wraps that are not so well executed yet do their job and get their message across.

Craig Sjoquist

Great wrap .. bet it spooks ya when you see it a block away lol

remembers some of Bill Huegs work ,, like some trucks he hand painted for Firehouse Beans it looked like a team of horses pulling a old firetruck, or his strawberry's on a billboard looked so real you could grab and eat so juicy looking good..or the quarters he filled a billboard with looked like you could grab and spend

Kwiksigns

wookie
I always thought this was a real cool wrap too...

Attachments

• SharkBus.jpg
    SharkBus.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:

rcook99

It's really great, but looks like a proposal and not an actual photo if you pay attention to body lines and gaps, etc.
-Would like to see some real photos if it actually got done!

Border click on the picture and it will give you a full screen closeup to look at. I think it looks very real and love the look of the snake looking like its crushing the bus.