• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In Honor of DD 4 20

ThinkRight

Do you guys have as many hippies/hipsters/stoners/hippies in your cities as we do?

There's an annual tradition on 4.20 that everyone gathers around our legislative building and sits around and smokes all day long. And the cops just sit around and watch. Pretty funny actually....I wonder if this is tolerated anywhere else.
In California only,in particular San Fransico.
They get naked and do it there.

GoodPeopleFlags

I'm a hippie and proud of it! My lil' girl's bday was (is) 4/18. (5 yr old this year.) I was kinda hoping she'd wait a couple more days to make her appearance in the world.
:peace!:

tsgstl

I'd type more but I don't want to get orange cheese powder all over my keyboard from all these cheeto's and doritos

HulkSmash

Do you guys have as many hippies/hipsters/stoners/hippies in your cities as we do?

There's an annual tradition on 4.20 that everyone gathers around our legislative building and sits around and smokes all day long. And the cops just sit around and watch. Pretty funny actually....I wonder if this is tolerated anywhere else.
Several universities closed here in colorado. Weed is pretty much legal here, and last year the sky over CU in boulder had a cloud of haze from all the joints burning

peavey123

Happy 4/20!

I won't be getting high, but I totally support the legalization of pot as it's definitely one of the most misunderstood and stigmatized plants out there. Maybe another couple decades and it'll be legalized? lol btw, Just think, if it were legal we may all have started our weekends already. ;)

Mike F

Commence with the Frisbee and drum circles! :rock-n-roll:

Sorta on-topic, stopped at McDonald's on the way in this morning, turns out it was store #420 :omg: :munchie:

Attachments

• 562963_10151552508930074_741820073_24309330_445913974_n.jpg
    562963_10151552508930074_741820073_24309330_445913974_n.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 90

Rojo

Toke away, have a great time, just stay off the roads.

From the Santa Cruz Sentinel...

In 2010, four of seven fatal accidents investigated in Santa Cruz County were caused by marijuana DUI.