• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

In need of a 54” printer

Hey guys I am in need of a printer. I already have a 62” seal ultra S laminator and a mimaki cg-160fx plotter. I just need a printer to go with them. I would prefer mimaki jv33 or similar but I’m open to anything that will play nice with my existing equipment. I made the mistake of ordering one on eBay that turned out was ruined so now I’m in desperate need. I would prefer something in good used working order near NC if possible. Thank you

ams

I may be upgrading very soon and selling my Roland VP540i it's a 54" print and cut. It's CMYK and has been well taken care of. In the 5 years I've had, only replaced one print head.

Z SIGNS

I have a very clean jv 33 that has a few nozzles out on the test draw but it still prints fine. Need to get rid of it to make way for a new printer so I'm willing to sell it cheap

Brandon708

I was considering selling my HP Latex 360 (64") printer that is only 2 years old. I just want to upgrade to the 570 with the bulk ink system. It's in great working condition and prints amazing.

John Karvelas

Hey guys I am in need of a printer. I already have a 62” seal ultra S laminator and a mimaki cg-160fx plotter. I just need a printer to go with them. I would prefer mimaki jv33 or similar but I’m open to anything that will play nice with my existing equipment. I made the mistake of ordering one on eBay that turned out was ruined so now I’m in desperate need. I would prefer something in good used working order near NC if possible. Thank you

John Karvelas

We have a Mutoh 54" Valuejet for sale. Was purchased in Jan of 2018. Was used minimally for two months. Like brand new.

Attachments

• mutohprinter.jpg
    mutohprinter.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 218

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I was considering selling my HP Latex 360 (64") printer that is only 2 years old. I just want to upgrade to the 570 with the bulk ink system. It's in great working condition and prints amazing.

I would hold onto that 360, its going to be more valuable to you than what someone will offer. How much are you trying to get for it?

Brandon708

I would hold onto that 360, its going to be more valuable to you than what someone will offer. How much are you trying to get for it?
Yeah. I may just hold on to it as an extra printer if I get the 570. It slows down a little in the winter so I don't think I'm even going to look for a new printer till the beginning of next year. I'd really like to get much more use out of my 360.