• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Industrial CNC brand router

sinclairgraphics1

Sinclair Graphics & Installations
We are looking into purchasing a router, the brand is Industrial CNC and they have a big presence in the sign industry. They are featured in Signcraft, sign of the times, Sign & Digital Graphics and have lots of good reviews. Does anyone here use one and how do you rate it overall? I'd much rather here from someone on here than a salesperson. They don't have cameras on them to read registration marks, you have to do that manually which isn't a huge deal. We have a laser engraver that's older and don't have an issue with registration for the most part. Anyway, would love to hear feedback on these machines if you have one.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 10.50.57 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 10.50.57 AM.png
    813.2 KB · Views: 329

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
If you need cameras for print/cut, just get one that has it. Trust me, not having cameras is a big deal. Colex has been excellent for us going on 4+ years now. Well made and great support. Camera issues here and there...but support worked it out.

sinclairgraphics1

If you need cameras for print/cut, just get one that has it. Trust me, not having cameras is a big deal. Colex has been excellent for us going on 4+ years now. Well made and great support. Camera issues here and there...but support worked it out.
Good to know, you guys have done some work for me in the past and always happy with the results. I've run a router at another sign company I worked for years ago and it had a camera, definitely a convenience having it. I've heard of Colex but don't know much about them. Thanks for the info.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
I know who you are. We did white ink primarily for you for some election stuff. Colex has been around for a while. The equipment is made well and strong. Everything is built here in NJ.

sinclairgraphics1

So no one here runs an "Industrial CNC"(the actual brand) router? Was trying to get feedback from anyone that has one or uses one.

Greg Kelm

www.cheetaprint.com
Just because they advertise in those magazines, doesn't make them reputable. I checked out the website and couldn't even tell you what city they are in. I would definitely reach out to this company and ask for a list of customers that are running their machines, might get better feedback that way.

sinclairgraphics1

Just because they advertise in those magazines, doesn't make them reputable. I checked out the website and couldn't even tell you what city they are in. I would definitely reach out to this company and ask for a list of customers that are running their machines, might get better feedback that way.
Yes, I have talked to them on the phone, watched their demo videos on You-tube and researched them. Now, I would just like to talk to an actual end user of the machine. Anyone out there??

sinclairgraphics1

I've read a couple of posts from folks on here about this brand, but can't recall if it was good or bad. I will agree with Greg Kelm there, they may advertise there, but it doesn't truly mean they are truly common. Most of the folks I've talked with personally run Multicam, Gerber, Colex, Zund, a crapp Larken, but I've never spoke first hand with a industrial cnc user. I'm afraid these are going to be straight from China with sales reps around the states, but most tech support questions might be answered the next business day in China, but I could be wrong.
Yes, I will ask for their customer list and contact someone. I trust people on here though more than a salesman giving me someones contact info, hence me repeating myself.
They do have tech support, and phone support, their machines are built here(parts are sourced globally I was told, not just china)and they are based in Minnesota.

netsol

Premium Subscriber
I know who you are. We did white ink primarily for you for some election stuff. Colex has been around for a while. The equipment is made well and strong. Everything is built here in NJ.

Bill,
colex has a GREAT product line. we upgraded the bar code scanners on a clients tax stamping machines, $20,000 for 2 scanners but the best money they ever spent. big difference where every bad read is costing you money and time

John Miller

We run a Laguna. Their CNC machines are built in USA with globally outsourced parts. Support has been great when we have needed it (seldom)