• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Inexpensive roll trimmer / XY cutter

a79

We are a small custom wallpaper company, we're starting to drop ship rolls to clients for projects and need a trimmer. We don't have the $70k for a fotoba or such. Does anyone know of an inexpensive trimmer that could be used to trim down wallpaper panels. We basically need something that can do long straight cuts through thicker material. Any and all advice would be helpful, trimming everything by hand it getting to be too much.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Flexa Miura. it'll do the same job at a fraction of the cost.
Just note, it's not a fotoba.
Fotoba is the absolute best you'll get. They just work.

netsol

KEEP AN EYE ONAUCTION SITES
find one, attempt to put it under contract with a reputable dealer, if that makes you more comfortable (knowing your fixed monthly support costs)

a79

Flexa Miura. it'll do the same job at a fraction of the cost.
Just note, it's not a fotoba.
Fotoba is the absolute best you'll get. They just work.
Thanks for the advice! I know they are the best, I've seen them in action. It is just a question of budget at this point sadly.

a79

KEEP AN EYE ONAUCTION SITES
find one, attempt to put it under contract with a reputable dealer, if that makes you more comfortable (knowing your fixed monthly support costs)
Thanks for bringing that one to my attention and the dealer info. I didn't know that could be an option. I'll do some research.