• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ink Price Going Up!!!

mbarden

Hi Everyone,
Just learned from my distibutor that the 220's and 440's are going up in price in Feb. Was told 220 goin uo 10 bucks. Anyone heard the same?
Mike B
Big River Sign Co.

victorsign

Ink $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

yes, my rep told me that the max inks were giong up in price,not sure how much,also, do the triangle inks come in 220 cartridges?????????:thankyou:

Robert M

I may have a solution for you, starting late next week we will be shipping a new ink for use in place of the Max inks. These inks are made in the United States and are a copy of the Asian inks Roland sells. What is nice is they are fully compatable with the OEM inks and require no line flush or profile change. You don't even need to buy a full set, they are completly interchangeable.
They are $49.95 for the 220ml. We have been testing them in Roland printers for the past six month and they work great. I'm new to this Forum, so shoot me an email if you have questions.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Six months is a nice round number. How about three of four years ?? Any feedback on that timeframe ?? Will they work on all the same products with the same results as OEM ??

GregT

My supplier stopped in today. She said prices went up overnight on them also. They didn't even have time to annouce to any customers.

Robert M

Nothing on my web site yet. We should have something in a week. We have been selling them in Colorado since August with good results. I have hard copy information I can mail or email. I have been selling Roland printers since the camm jets and these are the best replacement inks I have seen.
Stay tuned

krautmeister

I just talked to one of my suppliers and they told me they had already went up 220ml up $8 440 ml up $10. This is pricing in Central Oklahoma

AllSquare Jason

It's true - Roland ink prices were increased last month.

It sounds silly - but the increase was based on labor. Many dealers do not order case lots of inks - and Roland was having to pull inks from cases to ship - costing them more time, extra manpower, and more money. Unfortunatly the end user is the one that gets hit with the increase.

When dealers order in case quantity - we do get better pricing.

I had another Roland Dealer call my Roland Rep complaining - saying that I was selling my inks to low. My response......tell him to buy more ink! I just happen to pass our discount on to our customers.

I have 600 220's and 300 440's on my shelf. We'll blow through those in less than 2 months.