• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Install Complete on our new 3000 Series Multicam Router

synergy_jim

We have completed the install on our Multicam 3000 series.

All I can say is wow. This thing is a machine!!!

Super fast, zero vibration, and cut edge quality like I have never seen. We had our 1000 series pretty dialed in, but this thing is on a whole new level.

Here is a link to our blog with pics.

http://www.legendaryfabrications.com

SignManiac

Very happy for you Jim! If I ever upgrade mine, it will probably be the same one you just installed. Great machine!

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
I used to run one of those and they are nice. We got the 10 HP Positive Displacement vacuum hold down, floating head and mister and couldn't have been happier.

synergy_jim

Thanks Pat. Our goal is to step up the game big time here in Ohio. After that, I'm looking win some awards over my good friend Dan Sawatzky. He's taught me a ton. Now its time for some friendly competition!

:)

JJM7288

Very nice, Jim. Is that the demo machine from the Cincinnati office? Ironically we completed the installation of our AXYZ Pacer 4010 yesterday. The end of the year is a good time to buy a router for sure. Good luck, have a safe and prosperous 2015.

synergy_jim

Very nice, Jim. Is that the demo machine from the Cincinnati office? Ironically we completed the installation of our AXYZ Pacer 4010 yesterday. The end of the year is a good time to buy a router for sure. Good luck, have a safe and prosperous 2015.

No it isnt the demo. We had a few custom things we wanted done so it was easier to order a new unit. We went with the 13.4hp spindle and 34 hp vacuum motor. Also 5' x 10'

There were a few things missing from the demo unit that we needed. I have to say the new vision Pro system is the best I have seen. Its cut our optical job time by 3X. crazy fast.

BTW, if anyone is looking, we have a 2008 1000 series 5x10 table with 8 tool changer and vision for sale.

Ponto

Very Nice!....and super site ----- great projects and looks like you really enjoy your work! JP

Driving Force

I got one in july. its a pretty awesome machine for sure. got mine with knife cartridge and vision.

Attachments

• router.jpg
    router.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 151

Folksign

Price for used CNC

No it isnt the demo. We had a few custom things we wanted done so it was easier to order a new unit. We went with the 13.4hp spindle and 34 hp vacuum motor. Also 5' x 10'

There were a few things missing from the demo unit that we needed. I have to say the new vision Pro system is the best I have seen. Its cut our optical job time by 3X. crazy fast.

BTW, if anyone is looking, we have a 2008 1000 series 5x10 table with 8 tool changer and vision for sale.

Hello, wondering what you might be asking for the 1000 series
folksignstudio@hotmail.com
thanks!