• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installation Rate for Routed Letters

visionsigns

I haven't seen much discussion about installation cost for routed letters. Is there any base pricing, such as per letter or per sq ft, etc...?

k.a.s.

Are you using studs like Gemini letters? or just some type of adhesive? If you have to drill holes take that into account. I usally just give a time estimate on installs that way I can charge by the hour. I tell people it will be a certain price per hour and I estimate that it will take me 3 or 4 hours. Everyone is usally OK with that.

Kevin

thmooch

I am the same, by the hour + supplies(drill bits adhesive etc.). Drive time to & from site also.

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
By the hour here too. I charge for checking letters, install template, hardware, loading, travel, installing, unloading.

Speeddm

generally we do the same. But we do have several building we do all the signage for and it is a flat rate in thoes cases its a known entity that way never any surprises.