• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installing new mainboard in Valuejet 1604...

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I check it more times not working...
I can use any windows?

Yes any windows from XP and up should work. All the password does is give you more options so you should just see more buttons show up on the main screen. If this is a brand new board from Mutoh, you have to use the Board Replacement wizard which should show up as an option once you login.

place4print

Yes any windows from XP and up should work. All the password does is give you more options so you should just see more buttons show up on the main screen. If this is a brand new board from Mutoh, you have to use the Board Replacement wizard which should show up as an option once you login.
I dont see more option
and i see
MSA for user

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Below is what my software looks like after logging in but not connected to a printer. If I was connected to a printer, there would be more buttons on the left side.

Attachments

• msa-example.jpg
    msa-example.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 260

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Weird, make sure the user name and password are exact. The underscore is needed in the user name and every thing is lower case in the password.

place4print

Below is what my software looks like after logging in but not connected to a printer. If I was connected to a printer, there would be more buttons on the left side.
Yes i see. but my another....
Attached please find my program.

Best,
Mike

Attachments

• IMG_5424.jpg
    IMG_5424.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 285

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
That's what mine looks like in user mode as well. So just to be clear, see below for how I get into tech mode:

Click on help then versionj. A new window pops up. Double click on the mutoh icon in the bottom left and then double click the MSA logo. Close the version window and then double click on the Mutoh logo on the bottom right and a login window opens. Input the user name and password and click ok. That should do the trick if it's the right version. Maybe you have an international version?

place4print

That's what mine looks like in user mode as well. So just to be clear, see below for how I get into tech mode:

Click on help then versionj. A new window pops up. Double click on the mutoh icon in the bottom left and then double click the MSA logo. Close the version window and then double click on the Mutoh logo on the bottom right and a login window opens. Input the user name and password and click ok. That should do the trick if it's the right version. Maybe you have an international version?
Can you send me usa version by email please?
cifrofilm@mail.com
or just here.
Thanks