• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Introduction to West Palm Beach Signs

Big_Pine

Introducing West Palm Beach Signs in and around the south Florida area. Hello and thank you for your time. My name is Steven Achilles and I have actively been involved in the production, installation and designing process for the sign industry for over ten years. I started at the ground level working for a well known sign company in Ithaca, NY where I learned everything I know today, to later advancing and starting a very successful sign company of my own. I recently moved to West Palm beach and decided to bring my talents to south Florida. I am ready to get this this business up and going which is why I am reaching out to you. Having a reliable network to help find the best products is the key for a successful business and I am interested in whatever help and info you have to offer. My business partner/sales coordinator is ready and willing to discuss all opportunities and products anyone has to offer. Thank you again for your time.

Steven Achilles, production manager
Katherine Imbimbo, Sales cordinator
(561) 510-1585
info@wpbsignsfl.com