• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is a UV Printer The Only Way?

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Yeah i hear ya, to be honest though i’m to excited about the whole prospect of doing them myself i couldn’t stop myself now haha
If this is a business.
Do the math.

Yes it might be fun doing it yourself, but it'll cost you more, it'll take you forever making any return from the machine + all that maintenance you'll need to do. It'll cost you more to run than you'll make on the stickers.

Outsource,
build your customer base
then buy your own, better gear.

ikarasu

That's the only thing latex impressed me by. It's white.
The white is awesome. I love the white and the latex technology... But hate the 700 series, can t match a panel for the life of me.

The new Epson resin(latex) has all the benefits of latex... With epsons reliability / quality. No panel or color issues so far.... Hoping they steal the latex white nk system for their next machine!

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
The white is awesome. I love the white and the latex technology... But hate the 700 series, can t match a panel for the life of me.

The new Epson resin(latex) has all the benefits of latex... With epsons reliability / quality. No panel or color issues so far.... Hoping they steal the latex white nk system for their next machine!
I havent seen it in action, but the info around it seems really good. it really does look like a latex killer

SteveHem

Thanks for all the reply’s.

I appreciate it will take awhile to earn my money back but this is the case with all businesses to a certain degree. I do have a solid customer base which has taken many years. I already sell £100 worth a day with a very good profit and i only have 25 designs.

My thought train is i can order say 30 designs 250 of each and pay around £2000 or i can get a used machine for £4000 and print endless amounts. Also the ability to run short runs would be great.

SteveHem

I just asked a printer i use in China what method he uses to produce these white primed on transparent stickers and he said “Offset Machine”? Not heard of these

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Thanks for all the reply’s.

I appreciate it will take awhile to earn my money back but this is the case with all businesses to a certain degree. I do have a solid customer base which has taken many years. I already sell £100 worth a day with a very good profit and i only have 25 designs.

My thought train is i can order say 30 designs 250 of each and pay around £2000 or i can get a used machine for £4000 and print endless amounts. Also the ability to run short runs would be great.

I dont want to sound nasty or anything but have you seen what the running costs are for the machine you want?
ink cost?
maintenance? daily / weekly / monthly / yearly.
stock cost
stock waste
ink waste
etc

I just asked a printer i use in China what method he uses to produce these white primed on transparent stickers and he said “Offset Machine”? Not heard of these

Well you won't beat offset quality on a 4k machine, let's put it that way.
do a search for "offset printing"