• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is Anyone Hiring?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
I enjoy (and encourage) digs at the post office but I have to defend our local branch here. They have really stepped up their customer service both off the trucks and at the counter. I sometimes have to lock the office to go to the warehouse in the back and they have taken the time to go around to the shop and find me. Recently I had to pull something out of a package I was mailing and they gave me a little counter space, tape, and scissors to repack without sending me to the back of the line. Also as I've posted before I am getting better ship times out of the midwest and west coast from them over FedEx & UPS at a much lower cost.
So if Notarealsignguy does get a job there I hope he doesn't goof up what we have going on here........
I like the post office. The girls in the local office know me now and give my kids candy whenever we go in there. FedEx, not a fan. Those idiots delivered 2 packages to me for Copart today. We're not even on the same street. I haven't opened them yet but if it's cash, they're not getting it.