• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is Anyone Hiring?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope, but you're hired and fired before ya quit. It's YOU kinda people that are putting this country into the mess it is. We waste all this time, money, energy and wisdom on your kind, just to get slapped in the face......... once again.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Nope, but you're hired and fired before ya quit. It's YOU kinda people that are putting this country into the mess it is. We waste all this time, money, energy and wisdom on your kind, just to get slapped in the face......... once again.
I want my paycheck you cheap SOB!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's in the mail. Don't come back, unless you're prepared to make restitution. Those two trucks you totaled, the machinery you lost, the supplies you took home without permission, the tools you sold off last sunday (while we weren't here), the foreman's brother you molested, the dog you molested and now we can't find any of the chickens, roosters or pigs. All that within 3 days. Ba-a-a-a-ad boy.

pffft... sour grapes my dingleberries.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
It's in the mail. Don't come back, unless you're prepared to make restitution. Those two trucks you totaled, the machinery you lost, the supplies you took home without permission, the tools you sold off last sunday (while we weren't here), the foreman's brother you molested, the dog you molested and now we can't find any of the chickens, roosters or pigs. All that within 3 days. Ba-a-a-a-ad boy.

pffft... sour grapes my dingleberries.
that goddam dog told me he wouldn't say a word!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Check with Twitter, there should be lots of openings with the new boss now. But If you quit early you have to give back the Tesla and not a flamethrower signing bonus.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I don't know but something tells me you would do well in a job at the post office.
I enjoy (and encourage) digs at the post office but I have to defend our local branch here. They have really stepped up their customer service both off the trucks and at the counter. I sometimes have to lock the office to go to the warehouse in the back and they have taken the time to go around to the shop and find me. Recently I had to pull something out of a package I was mailing and they gave me a little counter space, tape, and scissors to repack without sending me to the back of the line. Also as I've posted before I am getting better ship times out of the midwest and west coast from them over FedEx & UPS at a much lower cost.
So if Notarealsignguy does get a job there I hope he doesn't goof up what we have going on here........

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I enjoy (and encourage) digs at the post office but I have to defend our local branch here. They have really stepped up their customer service both off the trucks and at the counter. I sometimes have to lock the office to go to the warehouse in the back and they have taken the time to go around to the shop and find me. Recently I had to pull something out of a package I was mailing and they gave me a little counter space, tape, and scissors to repack without sending me to the back of the line. Also as I've posted before I am getting better ship times out of the midwest and west coast from them over FedEx & UPS at a much lower cost.
So if Notarealsignguy does get a job there I hope he doesn't goof up what we have going on here........
I agree. Our local branch has had a bunch of trouble but at least our guy comes in and explains that we might be getting things later than usual. But I mostly made the comment because his avatar is Newman from Seinfeld!