• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is it just me?

Chuck B

Riff Meister
We did a set of vista signs that have printed inserts to the local power company. Every time they change positions, or have a new hire, or anything, they order one 1.5"x8" sticker for the employee. They pay $35 and wait a week every time... I pointed the hassle out during the initial sales pitch, they couldn't have given two sh*ts, they just like how it was curved and fancy looking.
We have the same situation with a client and their vista frames. We just print them on paper from a desk top ink jet printer...;).

gnubler

You'll probably find that closing your doors to the public is a better decision.

If you want walk in traffic, put a sign on the front door that says "By appointment only" with your phone number.
Your production in the back shop will go up like a rocket, so will your profit per hour.:peace!::peace!::peace!::peace!::peace!:

Did you mean "if you want to stop walk in traffic"? I just recently wrapped all my storefront glass and put "by appointment only" on the front door, and lock the door because people don't read. Also changed the info on my website and voicemail message.

CanuckSigns

Not only was there signage, the van out front was painted yellow to look like a Kodak film box
Our next door neighbour is a high end bicycle mechanic and shop, every week I get at least 1 person come in, look around, and ask if this is the bike store, people on a whole aren't very clever.