• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is it worth bidding on?

Christian @ 2CT Media

I can 100% guarantee, based on the specs and chassis, that is a private labeled GCC Jaguar or Puma. GCC's are awesome plotters (I have a 72" Jagaur IV), but from my experience their private label products have crappy firmware and other driver issues. I'd recommend trying to convert the firmware back to GCC and get a real GCC driver if you get it... BTW there are some vendors where you can get real GCC plotters for under $3000 in the 72" size.

Locals Find!

So, you're a office manager. So you make the same money weather the real estate is good or bad.. those are your own words.

I do have my own investments. Foreclosures are still happening others are dumping to free up cash. You just gotta know what your doing to make a profit. Not nearly as good as '04 but, hey I take it where I can get it.

Good for you Addie but really do you think you should be giving people on here advice about sign making?

Wasn't advising on making signs but, picking up something dirt cheap from an auction. Whether the OP uses it to make signs or flips it on craigslist my advice is the same. You get it cheap enough you can turn a profit either way.

I leave the methodology and advice on major purchases to you guys. Making a quick buck on something, is something I know about.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, Gino. Gotta say life this last year has been good to me. Real Estate Market is on a serious upswing, what sign jobs I do make me real money, and my printing is still strong. Also, doesn't hurt the significant other Landed a nice job over at Chico's Corporate offices either.

I will send you an invite to the big hoopla next year in Biloxi, MS.

Back to the OPs original question. The starting bid is $150 if your not going to bid PM me the link and I will. If it I get it for less than $200 and it works. You can buy it from me for what I paid.

Now you've gone down from $500 smackeroos to $200. In no time at all, you've already ignored your own advice. What a tool.................. :dog42

I do have my own investments. Foreclosures are still happening others are dumping to free up cash. You just gotta know what your doing to make a profit. Not nearly as good as '04 but, hey I take it where I can get it.

Wasn't advising on making signs but, picking up something dirt cheap from an auction. Whether the OP uses it to make signs or flips it on craigslist my advice is the same. You get it cheap enough you can turn a profit either way.

I leave the methodology and advice on major purchases to you guys. Making a quick buck on something, is something I know about.

Ya know, the more you post, the funnier you get.

I know it's your business and you need to make a buck at anyone's expense or ill luck..... and just like an undertaker, who is waiting for people to die for business, but at least their customers don't have feelings anymore. You on the other hand are bragging about preying on helpless and sometimes desolate people. I sure hope you're proud of yourself.

I might give some rude answers, advice not quite fitting and even wrong answers.... but I don't wait for people's misfortunes to happen and then pounce on them due to technicalities.

Yep, you fit the definition of a broker to a 'T', and you get a capital 'D' for D!psh!t in the real estate business. No wonder you are the way you are. You actually are training yourself to be the way you are. Someday, you're gonna regret quite a bit of your life and then..... it will be too late.

Yuck-O........... :noway:

Locals Find!

Gino,

If your going to quote me and try to pick apart a statement. Don't try to look for soundbite portions. Use the whole statement.

"I will. If it I get it for less than $200 and it works. You can buy it from me for what I paid."

At $500 that is for me to keep and do with as I please. At $200 I am taking the risk and letting the OP get the reward.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino,

If your going to quote me and try to pick apart a statement. Don't try to look for soundbite portions. Use the whole statement.

"I will. If it I get it for less than $200 and it works. You can buy it from me for what I paid."

At $500 that is for me to keep and do with as I please. At $200 I am taking the risk and letting the OP get the reward.

:dog42

Hey toolie.............

It's not a soundbite you moron. It's a portion of your written statement. If you noticed, I didn't delete a single thing, I just outlined the part you lied about already. Anyone can read what you said in your original post or the part I emphasized, so unbury that hatchet a little, it's dulling your senses.............. :ROFLMAO:............ or maybe just go a little deeper. It might help.:popcorn:

Locals Find!

:dog42

Hey toolie.............

It's not a soundbite you moron. It's a portion of your written statement. If you noticed, I didn't delete a single thing, I just outlined the part you lied about already. Anyone can read what you said in your original post or the part I emphasized, so unbury that hatchet a little, it's dulling your senses.............. :ROFLMAO:............ or maybe just go a little deeper. It might help.:popcorn:

Gino, it's really interesting to watch you go senile on here. I never lied and anyone with beyond a 3rd grade education would know that. However, that is assuming they didn't waste all there brain cells drinking like you apparently have.

Have a good day, go tip another one back I think you left one or two cells unaffected make sure you get them next. I am done arguing with someone that is beneath me.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:frustrated: aw-w-w-w-w................ you hoit my wittle feewings....................

:Big Laugh ya know, funny you mention it.... while reading your latest post, it's much like reading a 3rd grader's paper. We must be more alike in your evaluation than you realize. Misuse of words, so many misspellings and total disregard of grammar... and you're calling me senile. Well, maybe I am. Your excuse must just be you're plain ole stoopid. :rolleyes:

Jackpine

What OldPaint said.......it is a brute of a cutter used for heavy duty stencil cutting. It is a heavy duty cutter that sell new for over 3k for the cheapest one. Follow OP's link and read.

mark galoob

ive bought a few things at govt auctions, some have been good deals some not so good. I prob would not bid on this for a couple of reasons. it maybe the heavy duty plotter of the year, but for all we know some moron working for the govt tried to cut carpet with it, or some stupid poo like that. really when you are dealing with the govt, ie the lowest common denominator I stay away from any electronic equip they have. mark galoob