• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is that gibberish a bot attack?

Adam Vreeke

Knows just enough to get in a lot of trouble..
Looked like it was Turkish. From the gist I got they were selling fake passports.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I couldn't tell what it was. It was like instructions repeated in 5 languages. And something when awry with the spambots code.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I don't know about the rest of you dudes, but I booked a Romanian wife for $8,995. Their billing info on my bank statement seems legit, and she's due to arrive in the states next Friday.

JB

B.jurton

Hey, you are gone. What happened?!
IDK, I guess one of the spammers finally got 'pedophile' in their SEO word list and reported me for spam? Maybe the admin is testing out an automated way of detecting spam, cause I didn't think bans were that quick and I'd posted earlier yesterday.
I also had just made that comment about kegs being reusable which wasn't very funny, maybe it was that bad of a joke?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
IDK, I guess one of the spammers finally got 'pedophile' in their SEO word list and reported me for spam? Maybe the admin is testing out an automated way of detecting spam, cause I didn't think bans were that quick and I'd posted earlier yesterday.
I also had just made that comment about kegs being reusable which wasn't very funny, maybe it was that bad of a joke?
In a separate thread about the new 2-step process he said he banned you because of spam. Which sounds to me like someone got into your account and started spamming the forum? IDK, I didn't see you posting any spam. Your account is back though.

If members were banned for a failed joke we would have no forum. :roflmao:

JBurton

Signtologist
BJ - I prefer JBurton, it's too confusing saying BJurton!
Don't know what you're talking about, this guy seems like a prick! Implying that I'm him. Some nerve. He may show up at ungodly hours preaching my ideals in fervent typos and more extremist views from time to time though. Ya never know...