• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is their a program available to set these up automatically?

heyskull

Is their a program available to set these up automatically?
Also what do you call this?

Thanks
SC

Attachments

• wording.jpg
    wording.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 111

ChrisN

It's called a word cloud. I have used tagxedo.com in the past, but it requires Silverlight and does not output vector artwork. It can multiple fonts from your own computer, though, which was what I needed for my application.

Also, www.jasondavies.com/wordcloud/ will create vector word clouds, but only one font.

ams

I recently did a small one of these and it took awhile to design, to get all the spacing right. Your best bet is to contact a macro programmer and have them build an add on. I'd buy it.

jfiscus

Rap Master
This one works great, only costs a few bucks to get the vector version once the proof is approved. It will allow you to save low res versions until you are ready to purchase.
It will let you do any custom shape, and has a wide variety of fonts and colors.
https://tagul.com/

jfiscus

Rap Master
hmmm... interesting. I've always did it by hand.
And now you never have to again! I used to do them by hand also until I found this program.
Attached is one I made recently for posters for a customer.

Attachments

• New-Words-V2.jpg
    New-Words-V2.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 100