• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there a good inexpensive software rip for Mutoh Falcon

EndlessOptions

I have a Mutoh Falcon outdoor that I bought used and it didn't come with a rip software I have been using someone elses FlexiSIGN PRO 7.0v2 that I need to give up and so I will be needing a rip software. I just can't stomach the idea of paying for Flexi even the $2600.00 that I have seen it for on Ebay seems to much. My cutter is a graphtec FC-5100 and the plug-in for Adobe works great for cutting so I am not to conscerned about the cutting software. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, RON

Jackpine

Mutoh rip

I use CiberRip from SSK. It works very good and the tech support is the best. You can contour cut with this product since it comes with CiberCut.I print with a Mutoh and love the quaility and the ease of using this machine.

Derf

ONIX or Flexi Print... the othe thing you may want to do is find a Flexi Sign 6.x for sale used and then upgrade to 7.x for $500 more

PGSigns

I just bought the rest of the invintory from a closed sign shop and I think there is a unopened copy of photoprint with it. I pick everything up tommorow and I will check and see what version it is.
Jimmy

Bigdawg

Just Me
Had to laugh at the specials Steve, the last one listed is for a Roland MPX-60 Impact printer - usually $1395 now on sale for $1495 - what's wrong with this picture???

EndlessOptions

Geiger Racing said:
I just bought the rest of the invintory from a closed sign shop and I think there is a unopened copy of photoprint with it. I pick everything up tommorow and I will check and see what version it is.
Jimmy

Let me know if you want to sell it. RON