• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is there another option similar to Lords 406 Adhesive?

0igo

My local sign supply doesnt carry Lords anymore, have you guys tried another 2 part epoxy adhesive brand that works as good or better than Lords?

Johnny Best

West System Six10
If you do not need the whole tube you can cap it for later and just get another applicator tip. I like it better than Lords. West Marine carries it.

MikePro

plenty of adhesive suppliers deal with Lord's, does your supplier have an alternative that made them stop carrying it?
imho, Lord's kicks ass. we've dabbled in other brands, like but my guys have always liked the 403/406 better.

0igo

plenty of adhesive suppliers deal with Lord's, does your supplier have an alternative that made them stop carrying it?
imho, Lord's kicks ***. we've dabbled in other brands, like but my guys have always liked the 403/406 better.
yeah they have the 3m scotchweld which ive never used and H.B Fuller which ive never heard of

MikePro

Ellsworth Adhesives has multiple locations in CA, and distributes Lord's. Even if you want to branch-away from Lord's, their tech guys are pretty nerdy when it comes to adhesives and can proly walk you through options they carry.