• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is this able to be traced?

SpazSigns

I currently just have flexi 7.5, and working on getting corel draw..But i was wondering if someone could trace this for me. Thanks

spaztixsign@yahoo.com

Attachments

• bobbybrown.bmp
    129.2 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:

gvgraphics

Here is his image. I converted it.

Attachments

• bobbybrown.jpg
    bobbybrown.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 202

MobileImpact

In answer to your question, yes it can be traced. The question you need to answer is do you have the skill set, time and software to do it? If not, I would recommend hiring the Vector Doc (he has a link here), or someone that has the skill set and know how to do it, to get this done.

Kevin

SpazSigns

In answer to your question, yes it can be traced. The question you need to answer is do you have the skill set, time and software to do it? If not, I would recommend hiring the Vector Doc (he has a link here), or someone that has the skill set and know how to do it, to get this done.

Kevin

Yea i got the time, and would be willing to learn if someone had the time to go over a few things with me. thanks!

gROUND cHUCK

In flexi, click on the help tab, go to help topics. Then look for "Vectorizing" & "path edit tools".

Read up on how to use these tools and then practice. Lots and lots of practice

eforer

Hey, my daily driver is an RX8! Anyways, polackgraphics on RX8club.com makes a bunch of vinyl rx8 stuff. He might help you out if you need that or other rotary related vectors.