• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Is this printer worth it?

Jn316

There is business that closed selling a Epson SureColor S60600 , hoping someone can give me some tips as to what to look for, and is there a report I can print to give me an idea of printer history. The seller is asking $6,000, but is taking offers.

Thank you!

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Very little that goes wrong on these machines (apart from current ink supply issues in some areas).
Get a current nozzle test and check that it's clean. In 3.5 years our S80600 still has zero deflections and we've just had our first nozzle go bad over the Xmas break, but impossible to notice in any print even down to 4 pass.

ikarasu

Is this usd? I just paid 10k Canadian for an s6060 from Grimco that was a demo unit... Came with warranty and everything.

It's a great printer, I love it and use it more than my 560. It's a bit slower... But not having to warm up makes up for the slower speed. Plus it prints 30" twice as fast as the 560 does... Which works for my needs.

Great printer... But keep on mind right now there's an ink shortage. So whatever ink that comes with the machine may be all you can get for a few weeks.

Jn316

Thank you all for the replies.

Attachments

• IMG_6217.jpg
    IMG_6217.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 178
  • IMG_6218.jpg
    IMG_6218.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_6217.jpg
    IMG_6217.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 125