• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Is your lunch climate change friendly??

Johnny Best

Burger King has the meatless burgers so that eliminates a lot of cattle farts.
AOC and Bernie get Whoppers for two for one deal on Tuesday to help with Global Warming.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Burger King has the meatless burgers so that eliminates a lot of cattle farts.
AOC and Bernie get Whoppers for two for one deal on Tuesday to help with Global Warming.

Does Wimpy go along and pay on the following Tuesday ??

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Just had chicken fried steak and sausage gravy...does that qualify as environmentally friendly? lol...it sure as hell wasn't from panera.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
My big problem is..... everything I eat, turns to sh!t. If ya have any suggestions..WORTHWHILE, I'm listening.......................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
After eating and upon digestion, do you form flatulence ?? If so, you are part of the problem, not the solution. And probiotics will not help.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
LOL, I just finished a salad I got from Panera. I'm not sure how environmentally friendly this plastic bowl is, but the salad was delicious. :D

Gino - I do not. but sometimes I burp - I don't think that's the same.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
LOL, I just finished a salad I got from Panera. I'm not sure how environmentally friendly this plastic bowl is, but the salad was delicious. :D

Gino - I do not. but sometimes I burp - I don't think that's the same.

Hahahaaaaa................. I'm no expert, but I've been eating, f@rting and burping for almost 7 decades and believe me..... a burp is the same thing, just coming out the top, instead of down through. It's all the same crap, made up of the same stuff. Ever smell a good smelling burp ?? More like rotten eggs. Guess what that is........... ?? Males, females and all the other 57 transgenders do the same. We're all in this one, unless you have a colonoscopy. Then, you irrigate. Just don't eat many tomatoes. It sounds like a machine gun going off.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Haha..... good one.

What did the stomach say to the burp?

If you're real quiet I'll let you out the back door.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
There are 2 reasons to take this stuff seriously,

1) What if they are right? What if we should be worrying about this?
2) More and more consumers are demanding carbon neutral alternatives. You know how much print, promo & signage Panera, Bosch, Google, Facebook, Nike...etc...etc... buy in a year?

I know many of you are here discussing this stuff as if it were over coffee on a Saturday morning...a long ways away from action on Monday...but there is a business opportunity here.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
We print LOADS of paper posters...100% recyclable. Foam and gator...loads of them too but not recyclable. I would like to see more clients go to converd or other sustainable boards but PVC and such will never loose their grip.