• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Isn't this interesting

Bengt Backhaus

I don't hate it.
I can imagine one of my pointy bass guitars looking cool wrapped in that.
1684481310189.png

Or maybe not... :cool:

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Hmmmm... Now I'm curious about wrapping one of my drum kits with this, and creating a "toxic camouflage" star decal for the kick head :rock-n-roll:

DL Signs

Wouldn't that change the sound ??
Vinyl wraps on the shells don't really have a noticeable effect, the wrap just needs to be trimmed back far enough from the bearing edge so the heads seat properly, and the hoops hide that. My kicks all have mic ports in the head anyway, so adding decals doesn't really affect that much either (as long as I don't cover the entire head). I usually use a pad internally to take some resonance out and give it a tight thump anyway, so all I gotta do is re-adjust or remove that and re-tune to get the sound I need.

DL Signs

I wrapped the drummers kit in a band i used to play in.
Did it with a thin Oracal Metallic vinyl.
For a coverband playing bars it made absolutely no difference.
I've wrapped a few kits for myself and others. Was thinking about re-doing my main show kit in VViViD Tek R black gloss carbon fiber. Ordered a sample of it and it's really cool stuff, nice high gloss and has a really cool 3d effect. I'd probably go over it with PPF to give it even more depth, and protect it. It won't be cheap, but neither was the kit... And I'll be hanging that up in a few years anyway, gettin' too old to keep up with it.

Johnny Best

Ivor Arbiter, a sign painter in England lettered Ringo’s drum set with the Beatles logo he designed with paint and it did not bother the sound.
And why would you need Toad camo for, To hide you from snakes and large birds?

Johnny Best

Software development staff augmentation is a type of service that provides organizations with access to specialized software developers on an as-needed basis. This type of service is used to supplement an organization’s existing development team and can provide access to developers with specialized skills, such as web development, mobile app development, software engineering, data analysis, and more. Staff augmentation services typically offer their services remotely, allowing businesses access to a global pool of talented developers and cost-effective solutions.
Da, I agree with everything you stated.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
So now the bots are "trying" to make a "genuine" contribution, followed up with a spam post. Creepy.

gnubler

So now the bots are "trying" to make a "genuine" contribution, followed up with a spam post. Creepy.
Indeed. It's becoming rampant on another forum I frequent and way too many people have rather low-functioning bot detectors...I watch them engaging with "nobody".

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
I've done guitars, but not with that pattern. I did however do a cool little shotgun with it once upon a time. It's a bit of a creepy pattern yet still looks cool. Definitely different.

Toad-A-Flage_AOW_subguns.jpg