• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

issue with cutting master 2

CYPSIGNS

Hi everyone, i downloaded Cutting master 2 today for corel x5 from the graphtec website. my problem is that when i try to run it in corel draw i get the following error message:

---------------------------
CorelDRAW X5
Failed to load c:\Program Files\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5\Programs\Scanvec403\Program\CorelCutPlugin.dll
OK

I have tried everything that I have seen on this forum that I could find.
I called CorelDraw support and they told me it would cost me $15 to speak with support.
Then I called Graphtec Support and they told me several things to try including trying to install/ run it with firewalls, and AV turned off.

Nothing has worked so far. I hope someone here can help me. Im running Windows XP Pro with SP3. My plotter is a Graphtec fc8000-75 series plotter.

We are wanting to drop flexisign so that we don't have to do the export/import thing from our design department that uses corelDraw X5.

The plotter works great with flexisign with no issues at all.

thanks.
-Wayne

CYPSIGNS

why is it in a scanvec folder?

that is just what it said for the error, not sure why.... I installed it into the default directory and didn't change settings. If I cant make it work, I hope CorelDRAW will give me a refund on their software :(