• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It is possible .....tech installed water base printhead in Versacamm

brush1

I send my old head to recovery...I got phone call from service (member there). He told me it is a water base head and he can't do anything....and I understand this.
Problem is....this head was installed when printer was under warranty by Roland tech from one reputable dealer in my aerea.
I called them and told them what the situation is. I was promised they take care of it. We will see??!!!
How it is possible to make this head working for 2 years....with some small issue of course.
How you will guys deal with situation like this?
I hope they can trace all information about this head from my printer computer.
This head was removed by another authorized tech from Roland.
I use only autorized tech.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like other than down~time, you have nothing to worry about if it's all documented.

brush1

Thanks Gino. I didn't call Roland yet. I'm waiting for this head to be back from service.
I hope my dealer will take all responsibility for it. It is sad so you can't trust big and reputable company. This tech is not with them anymore......

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Gino. I didn't call Roland yet. I'm waiting for this head to be back from service.
I hope my dealer will take all responsibility for it. It is sad so you can't trust big and reputable company.
This tech is not with them anymore......

:banghead: Heh, I wonder why ??

brush1

I wonder to. Maybe .....he doesn't know what he is doing.....he wasn't much experienced in this time. Maybe it was another reason....who's now?
I'm still wondering.... printer was printing with this head....with only small issue....I try resolved this issue and this was the reason why this head was removed. Some issue is still there so it wasn't head only.
I have 2 the same Versacamm and another has bad head so I try to uncloged this head and use it.
I will never know it is water base head if I wan't send it to the service.