• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In It's Coming...

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
fast and free fixed_vv.png

Stay tuned Monday 4/13 for an official announcement.

Edit: Official Announcement Here

Last edited:

BALLPARK

I do love to see the extra effort your staff puts into providing marketing services for your products. I wish I would have found your company when we first started. It takes a lot of hours to build a solid marketing kit for your products. I'm sure this announcement will be yet another way your company helps it's customers. We have added some of your product lines into our new online store that launches this month. I hope to send quite a bit of work your way for print/route. Thanks!

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
I do love to see the extra effort your staff puts into providing marketing services for your products. I wish I would have found your company when we first started. It takes a lot of hours to build a solid marketing kit for your products. I'm sure this announcement will be yet another way your company helps it's customers. We have added some of your product lines into our new online store that launches this month. I hope to send quite a bit of work your way for print/route. Thanks!

Just awesome!

I started FireSprint in my parent's basement selling signs to local contractors. While I do need to be reminded from time to time, I clearly remember the struggle you guys face everyday.

We've hitched our wagon to you and your success. We know that we're only going to win if you do.

As always thank you for your feedback, it's critical to Our Success!

BALLPARK

Just awesome!

I started FireSprint in my parent's basement selling signs to local contractors. While I do need to be reminded from time to time, I clearly remember the struggle you guys face everyday.

We've hitched our wagon to you and your success. We know that we're only going to win if you do.

As always thank you for your feedback, it's critical to Our Success!

Nothing better than seeing a company start out with nothing and build into a large success, congrats to you and your efforts! [HASHTAG]#AmercianDream[/HASHTAG]

If you don't mind please send an email to mark@ballparksigns.com as I would like to talk about a few projects that we will be purchasing from your company. We mainly focus on k-12, colleges, and sport teams. We have a division that is called FANTEVA that will sell NCAA licensed products within our network of online stores. I would like to discuss the licensing with you and setup your company as our vendor for 2-3 products.

kcollinsdesign

Old member
Of course their is no such thing as "free", and fast is relative. In order to keep healthy margins a business must make a profit, so the costs of delivery must be calculated into the price.

This will be a trend going forward, as more and more creatives are outsourcing production. One of the frustrations of bidding and pricing jobs is not having a good handle on shipping. We can estimate it from our end, and sometimes the company we are buying from can give us a number, but often shipping is tacked on at the end after the shipping department boxes the order up and weighs and measures the package. With common carriers and truck shipments estimating becomes even more complicated. It makes sense for the shipper to figure this out (they have the accounts with shipping and forwarding companies, cost records, and negotiated contracts).

This is a tremendous time saver for design oriented sign businesses. Even if it costs a bit more in the long run, the convenience of not having to calculate shipping, in most cases, is worth it. In large projects with small margins (electronic message centers, for example), the shipping cost can be equal to or more than the profit margin of the buy out. Any change in shipping costs will directly effect profits. But if I bid too high, I run the risk of not getting the job. Knowing my costs going into it allows me to determine with some precision exactly where my pricing needs to be.