• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's here!

Creative_Lance

After subing out all our printing for the last 3.5 years now our Versacamm 540 VP has just arrived to our shop.
It has been almost humulationg dealing with our printing guy, not to mention all the poor quality work, delays and price jerking ordeals.
I am excited, the tech is coming tomoroow to set it up for us, you guys better be ready for some dumb questions lol.
BTW. I made my choice on this one based on research here, this is another great thing about this place.

I

ilevelsign

Good stuff.Enjoy the printer.The cut contour is a great asset.I hear that the print time is 3 times faster than the 540v.
I made my choice of printers by actually looking at them face to face at trade shows.

Bigdawg

Just Me
I've worked on both the SP540 and now with a VP540. Printing is SOOOOOO much faster. You'll love it. What RIP are you going to use?

petepaz

we went from the sp300 to the vp540 print quality the same but speed half the time or less to do the same job
best of luck

S

SignTech

After subing out all our printing for the last 3.5 years now our Versacamm 540 VP has just arrived to our shop.
It has been almost humulationg dealing with our printing guy, not to mention all the poor quality work, delays and price jerking ordeals.
I am excited, the tech is coming tomoroow to set it up for us, you guys better be ready for some dumb questions lol.
BTW. I made my choice on this one based on research here, this is another great thing about this place.

Congrats we are getting close also. Can't wait.

STAR Graphix

Keep this post alive! I'm getting ready to purchase one myself (vp540). Good luck, Hopefully everything will go relatively smooth for ya. Have you picked out a laminator yet?

zigns62

It's a good printer/cutter, order extra blades and inks. This place is a great resource for info on your new printer, congrat's

I

ilevelsign

printingdigital.net This is a fantastic site and is a very useful place to seek info on printing.
I have spoken with Corey (Administrator) a couple of times and he is a great and knowledgable guy who always has time to assist me out on issues.
Go on have a look it's well worth it.Their banner is at the bottom of this page.