• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Its screaming its name, I cant hear it

mopar691

I just cant place this one. Its Monday and my head already hurts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 2012-06-28 19.19.09.jpg
    2012-06-28 19.19.09.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 128
  • 2012-06-28 19.26.34.jpg
    2012-06-28 19.26.34.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 60

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Administration is probably Bodoni Bold stepped on pretty harshly. Which version ... and there are dozens, is anybody's guess. GOVERNMENT appears to be a modified Bodoni not in my database.

mopar691

Thank you both so very much!

Our Historic courthouse here is having a grand reopening (built in 1883)after a complete remodel tomorrow and of course last minute overlook for some of the lettering.

So tonight after the temps drop below 90 i will up applying.

Again thanks!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Any reason the 'T' doesn't have the same highlight as the other letters ??

mopar691

Just a photo i took of old lettering, Selected white with color range and darkened all other colors in photoshop so it more than likely got lost in the process.

Now looking at photo I had to run across street and it actually appears its not weeded out. from within the building I can see the cut lines.

I did not even notice that. Good eye there!

Attachments

• de.jpg
    de.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 136