• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's so cold!!!.....

TheSnowman

Came to Disney for 10 days w/ the family to get into the warm...the low is 24 here tonight. Everyone is walking around in parkas. It's nuts.

WildWestDesigns

Came to Disney for 10 days w/ the family to get into the warm...the low is 24 here tonight. Everyone is walking around in parkas. It's nuts.

Count yourself lucky. 24°F was the high here today. Low is supposed to be damn near single digits. Probably will be single digits where I'm at, since I'm not in the city.

TheSnowman

Yea, gonna be 7 degrees at home tonight...so I'm still glad I'm down here, however, I was banking on more than 17 degrees difference between the two.

Hurricane Signs

Hurricane Signs
Speaking of cold weather........

anyone lettering outside in less than 50 degrees?
I lettered two trucks at about 38 degress over the weekend.. propane heaters rock! but I'm already wishing for spring!

AUTO-FX

I lettered two trucks at about 38 degress over the weekend.. propane heaters rock! but I'm already wishing for spring!

I put a company name on an outside office door, and peeled two others off , and it was 34 with a wind chill around 18. Used my torch to peel - careful working on glass. Pulled an acrylic face out of a cabinet for relettering as well. And there was nothing in my hand besides the torch, GG!

Slamdunkpro

I've got a storefront window set to wrap tomorrow, but if it stays this windy they're gonna have to wait a day or two.

Deaton Design

We've got about eight inches of snow here, and its supposed to get down to 10 or lower tonight. Been a very long time since this happened in December. Really funny when deep snow is on the ground though. Neighborhood cats are bouncing around like tigger. They cant stand the stuff to touch them, lol. Drives the dogs crazy too, they think the cats are haunted now....

B-RAD Graphics

20degrees rt now....so glad I new shop..nice and toasty in here. Last year at this time i was playing with woodburner all day:covereyes:..

all good in my house saves on heating bill..but when came shop..was a joke spent so much time cuttin wood and playin with it.

Just put a fireplace woodburner insert in house with a blower..dont know how old it is but its a GOLD MARC..need to get some plate steel to cover opening on sides..much had some pieces that came with orginally..but this badboy is going to have me in my undies..cant wait to fire it up!!

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
It was so cold here the other morning, I saw two dogs with booster cables trying to jump-start a Rabbit...