• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

It's that time of the year again!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
It seems kind of Caucasian-Centric. Congrats on the win, I guess.

1703061989562.png

Stacey K

I like making signs
When I hear "peach fuzz" I think of my sons neck beard, which is slowly evolving to man hair.

Seems to be an odd color with odd wording in the world we live in today.

From an art perspective, I don't care for the color.

victor bogdanov

When I hear "peach fuzz" I think of my sons neck beard, which is slowly evolving to man hair.

Seems to be an odd color with odd wording in the world we live in today.

From an art perspective, I don't care for the color.
Peach fuzz is the name given to the soft, small hairs also known as vellus hair that can be anywhere on your body (except the palms of your hands and the soles of your feet). Most often, peach fuzz refers to those little baby hairs on your face, especially your upper lip, cheek, or chin.

https://www.naircare.com/en/educati...xt=Peach fuzz is the name,lip, cheek, or chin.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Peach fuzz is a way of mocking a guy who can't grow facial hair. If you weren't mocking him, you'd say, I see your beard is starting to coming in. Ya need to not always google sh!t ya don't know. Only one exception...... a baby's butt.

Peach fuzz is the name given to the soft, small hairs also known as vellus hair that can be anywhere on your body (except the palms of your hands and the soles of your feet). Most often, peach fuzz refers to those little baby hairs on your face, especially your upper lip, cheek, or chin.

https://www.naircare.com/en/education/what-is-peach-fuzz-and-how-to-remove-vellus-hair-on-face#:~:text=Peach fuzz is the name,lip, cheek, or chin.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
That color looks dumb. Picking colors for the year are dumb. Having to write a long ass story about the color is even more dumb. Someone doesn't have a lot of responsibilities at work

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
Forcing folks to update their subscription to pant one, just because a customer who reads PR bull$hit, wants dusty tangerine as their new must have colour, priceless.

Walasanbcwsp is what drink drives us to.