• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rant I've been a contributing member for 12 years and I can't post something for sale...?

okeesignguy

I've been a contributing member for 12 years and I can't post something for sale...?
I have an extra roll of wrap vinyl and lam that I don't need somebody could probably use...
That's pretty messed up...

Last edited:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Strange, I thought there was a difference between Merchant-to-Member classifieds, and Member-to-Member classifieds. Looks like you have to me a merchant or premium member either way. :oops:

1652984916609.png

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's always been this way and everyone always says they forget about it, even though it comes up quite often. Using cheap tricks and wording isn't right, but if you're desperate, I guess it'll work for ya.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
If only those chickens could talk, I'll bet they have seen some shi stuff.
nothing that compares to what that rooster does to those hens. Poor things. My wife wants to "free" the rooster. The mexicans that work here want to make him into BBQ. Tex told me that he likes the cock so i would feel bad getting rid of him.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
nothing that compares to what that rooster does to those hens. Poor things. My wife wants to "free" the rooster. The mexicans that work here want to make him into BBQ. Tex told me that he likes the cock so i would feel bad getting rid of him.
Maybe you could work out a trade for Okees' vinyl and lam, for the rooster. Or at least a couple of the chickens. Networking here on S101.